What I liked :
- Holy sh*t sexual tension. Chemistry overload.
- I often hate flashbacks. But it works with me in here.
- I loved Prof. Jordan and Derek. Hope we could see them in the next book.
- My goodness, I cried a little at the 'separation' part. Both in the past and the present. Damn it.
- The epilogue. Fantastic.
What I disliked :
- Is it just me? I think it's just me. But I don't really feel the testosterone. Even though they're both men. They're too emotional. I'm not saying men are not supposed to be emotional. It's just that.. They're too much. Well, f*ck that. Ms. Ella Frank brought me here in M/M land because of her book, [b:Try|17798649|Try (Temptation, #1)|Ella Frank|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1375230186s/17798649.jpg|24898058]. And I will always be grateful for that.