My goodness, that was surprisingly good. Even better than the book #1. I know it will be sappy with this author. It's okay. As long as I could enjoy it.
What I liked :
- The 'wooing' and the 'groveling' part. Hell yes!
- The UST. Great chemistry between the characters.
- I have a kink with over-protective partner. But not overly crazy. And Quick was such an epitome of that. Possessive without being a jerk.
- Hot sex scenes. I know I'm the first person who's going to bitch and moan about sex scenes. But here? No. I read all of it and I liked it. Perfect amount. Good rhythm. Yummy.
What I disliked :
- Crazy psycho ex boyfriend. Sometimes it's just getting old.