What's not to like than a big badass biker that finally falling in love? Hades always try to keep secure distance with someone he loved. Daddy Hades
can't putting a little
in danger because of the life he led. But dang it. There's just too much temptation a man could take. The story are much more complicated than that. This is a f***ed up read. Seriously.
I liked the writing style. It's not awkward anymore. This is the moment that I really wish GR had half star rating system. Despite everything I don't like, this book certainly deserve more than 3 stars. I love book with good chemistry. And this book has it.
What I disliked :
- It's hard to see my MC's being in love with someone else. And I just keep wondering when they're finally found each other. Exhausting.
- I hate love triangle. It hurts.
- Too slow pace at quarter end of the book.
- This is the first time I read a book with 'watersports' in it. Now I know that I don't like this stuff. I don't find it erotic whatsoever. Not giving it much thought then.
- More secrets. And then cliffhanger. Good god.Warning : violence (explicit content), urolagnia