Mac and Tommy met at the library which held a library public sale. Mac got smitten so fast at the very first time meeting Tommy. Mac is an author and bibliophile (not that Tommy know of). So imagine how shocked he is when he asked about books Tommy's buying. Mac was being a judgmental prick. Tommy feel offended and leave him. But then, Mac was not going to give up the person that has been hunted his mind for weeks. He's determined to find that man.
What I liked :
- Mac still the sweetest guy on earth although Tommy keep pushing him away.
- The sex are hot.
- I love it when Mac gets protective to Tommy. <3
- I really liked the epilogue!
What I disliked :
- I don't like how Tommy 'hurts' Mac. I know he's damaged. But that's not an excuse to hurt someone else.
- The angst is too dramatic for me.*ARC was provided from Netgalley for an honest review.*