What I liked :
- The epilogue? May I say that..? Yes, I liked the epilogue.
- It doesn't hurt seeing Jared and Gabe once more. They're my favorite couple in this series. <3<br/>
What I disliked :
- I'm so frustrated over this. I can't even tag this book with 'cheaters' because Zach obviously in an open relationship with his fiancé. Why the hell he does that anyway? My stupid brain still can't wrap around the idea. Sometimes I feel like I belong to a different era.
- I don't like fu** buddy plot. I thought if I try to read this plot more often I might like it. Well, I was wrong. I still don't like it.
- They're both annoyed the sh*t out of me because of their lacked of communication.
- This must be a really really tiny world. So Tristan's brother is actually Zach's brother's BF? It's just too easy. Too simple.
Please don't let my review refrain you from reading this book. As you can see, it's mostly because I have issues. It's probably not yours. My advice : read the sample first.
Like Gwen says. I did like it. But I didn't love it.