- My goodness, Tanner and Finley are so cute and sweet.
- What the hell...? You let him go? Well, I wasn't expecting that.
- I don't like the separation part. They're mates. They shouldn't be separated. This is ridiculous. It's like this book wants to tell me that their relationship are real. I mean like in real life. But this is PNR. I don't want real life.
- I should feel dreaded seeing the MC having foreplay with another man who are not their love interest. I should. Instead, I'm not. This is worse. Because I can't hate Jamie. He's a good guy. And I'm absolutely understand Finley's feeling.
- This book shouldn't be this long. I think it can be cut in half. Some part are really sloooow. I was so bored I want to close the book.
- Hhhh... But they were cute, no matter what.
- Definitely liked the epilogue. Now I want Jamie's story. Jamieeee!