Sorry, he keeps changing in my head. You'll figure it out.
This is hard to rate actually. Because it keeps changing from the beginning to the end of the book.
I think this book loosely connected with the previous one. I don't read the previous. I'm just not in the mood for M/F. But I didn't find it difficult to follow the story.
What I liked :
- Let's not forget about Owen and Jeremy. Damn.. I think I'm obsessed with those two. We got Dual POV this time!
- I loved it when Brady role playing as a traffic officer.
What I disliked :
- I don't really feel the chemistry between the characters. Too bad it's not intense as Jeremy and Owen.
- I'm not interested with the case stuff. Too bad. :(
- I had to wait until 70% to see Rope Dom Tanaka in action. But it was very mild IMHO. From the beginning Ken is willing to be an eager vanilla bottom for Brady. I know it's sweet. It's just not what I was expecting.
This book was told from Brady's POV and ended in HFN.