What I liked :
- I'm really curious with Justice and Skylar. I hope their story would be good.
- I loved seeing how Jackson was so devoted to Jonas.
What I disliked :
- I'm sorry but for a double GFY book, it felt flat. But I keep reading it because I don't want to miss anything with other characters. I'm a bit OCD with my books.
- I'm not interested with John and Anya's story. I scan read them.
- I'm little annoyed with Sabine.
- I don't like name 'Dasan'. I don't know. Sorry for being unreasonable.
- Anya...Romanov? My goodness.. It just makes me think about Grand Duchess Anastasia Romanov who was killed by the Bolsheviks.
I hate leaving bad reviews (Or 'notes' to be precise). But I have to be honest with myself.