- My goodness. This is so boring. There are too many details. Too wordy. Too much filler.
- I like the UST going on here. *clears throat*
- I don't even mind how Arik pursued Kellus comes across predatory. Good god, I just don't like the HIV plot. I kept thinking Kellus dying. Ok, Kellus was not dying for sure. Thank god. And how Arik just brushed it off like it's no big deal, I just can't... Yes, they have a consultant and everything like that, but it's not that easy. If I had known there would be this plot, I won't pick this book. This is personal opinion, okay? I think it's not everybody's problem.
- I don't really like this book. It's such a downer. And it shouldn't be this long. :(
- I really miss the magic like I had with 'Texas Pride'. I think I should re-read it.